Saturday, March 12, 2011

If I could be at Disney World today . . .


The beauty of Cinderella Castle!
If I could be in Disney World today, I would go to the Magic Kingdom.  I would take the Ferry Boat to get there because I love seeing the castle creep out of the trees as you approach the dock on the boat.  I know the ferry is slow, but that's okay, I don't mind the build up to the excitement.  Once I arrive in the Magic Kingdom, I would take a leisurely stroll down Main Street after I watched the opening of the park welcome show.   Then, I would go and sit on Main Street just to take in the passing sights.  I would listen to the various performers play music; there is usually some sort of band on Main Street in the morning. Then, it's off to shake hands with the Mayor.  After these morning greetings, then I would go and just sit on those yellow chairs with the small tables near the entrance to the Plaza Restaurant.  I could sit and gaze at the castle and just take in the magic.  The castle always looks like it has been freshly polished every morning.  That would be the perfect start to a Saturday morning. Who am I kidding?  This would be the perfect start to any morning!  Well, maybe one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment