Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let it Rain!



Oh no, the sky looks grim!  The clouds are gathering and a thunderstorm is going to shower down and ruin everyone's magical day.  As the rain pounds the ground, everyone scatters and looks for cover to wait out those evening Florida showers that occur so frequently on a particularly hot day.  

I, however, do not run; I do not hide.  I take out my rain jacket, and I keep on going.  I absolutely love Disney in the rain.  I don't know exactly why; maybe I'm crazy; however, I can't help but hope for a rain storm when I start to feel those first tell tale drops of an imminent rain shower.  The rain seems to make the day go by slower, and that means it feels like I have more time in my favorite place.  So, the next time it rains, just throw on your rain gear and keep going!  Hey, you're in Disney World; even the rain is magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment