Monday, March 14, 2011

Time: It's not always on your side!


Whenever you are in Disney World, doesn't seem like time just goes by in a wink?  When I am at work, I know that time moves at such a slow pace; I just want the minutes to fly by, but they never seem to move any faster.  However, as soon as you arrive in the Magic Kingdom, half of the day is over by the time you have acquired your second fast pass of the day.  

If I could use some of the magic that is present in Disney World, I would try to reverse the way in which time passes.  While I am home or at work, I would want the minutes to tick away very quickly so that I could return to to the magic faster.  Who wants to spend all day working when you could be riding Thunder Mountain or having a blast on Everest?  I know that I would rather be in the World as opposed to the real world in which I live.  Don't get me wrong; I don't lead a bad life, but I really would prefer to spend my time in Fantasyland instead of Realityland.  

With these ideas about time in mind, I will take a little tour of the many Disney watches that I have amassed over the years this week.  Be on the look out for some fantastic photos of these timepieces!  Maybe they will help me to find time to inject a little bit more magic into my day!



No comments:

Post a Comment