Friday, March 18, 2011

Walt Disney World 25th Anniversary

Ah, the 25th anniversary of Walt Disney World.  That seems so long ago especially with the 40th anniversary being October of this year.  This watch was a special promotion by Kodak so that we could "Remember the Magic."  I really like the fireworks on the watch and the silhouette of the castle.  In addition, this watch came with a black leather band that said "25th Anniversary" and "Walt Disney World," but this band started to disintegrate with age, so I had to change it.  The blue band is nice though because it does match the words on the watch face pretty closely.

The campaign to "Remember the Magic" is actually very close to this year's "Let the Memories Begin" campaign.  I really hope that Disney comes out with a 40th anniversary watch that is not too cost prohibitive because I would love to add it to my collection of watches.  More time pieces to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment