Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

      After a recent trip to Disney World, I decided that I wanted to write my own thoughts about the happiest place on Earth.  I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I think that I know enough about "the world" to lend my own thoughts.  I have been to Disney World at least 30 times, and we have had so much fun on each trip.  I just love walking under that train station and seeing Main Street.  Then, it's time for the big reveal, Cinderella Castle.  It doesn't matter how many times I see this sight, it still brings a tear to my eyes every time.  It is just so perfect, so beautiful.  As you walk down Main Street, the smell of popcorn mixed with the smells from the confectionary are like heaven.  There is no better smell on Earth! 
     In addition to discussing Disney, I also want to take a look at Disney related souvenirs through the years.  I have quite a few, but I am most interested in bags of any type from any of the Disney parks.  I love to hang on to plastic bags, tote bags, purses, any type of bag.  If you have any pictures of bags that you would like to contribute, I would most appreciative.  Well, that's it for now. There will be more to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment