Monday, August 8, 2011

I wish I could be here right now!

Cinderella castle may be the most photographed location in the US, but I just cannot stop taking pictures of it.  I know that I have hundreds of pictures of the same landmark, but it just never gets old.  I love the castle during the day, especially in the early morning after rope drop when it is especially shiny.  I also love it at night, especially from this angle.  Who am I kidding?  I love the castle at any time of day and any angle!  If only I could teleport there now instead of going to sleep in order to prepare myself for work tomorrow.  Oh well, I can keep dreaming and keep moving forward!  Walt did say that "all of your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."  I hope he was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment