Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year from Orlando!

    Well, 2013 is almost over, and it has been a great, yet challenging year for us.  We finally moved to Orlando, and we are living our Disney dreams!  It has been such a difficult path to reach where we are now, but I wouldn't trade our new home or our location for anything.  It really is true that good things happen if you work hard enough to make them happen.  Nothing will ever be handed to you; working hard to achieve a goal is such a life defining experience.  So, 2013 New Year's resolution is a success!  It's been a long time since I could make such a comment and really feel like I am being completely truthful.  Now, we just have to see what 2014 will bring.  For me, I plan on applying at Disney soon.  I can't wait to get a job at my favorite place!  I know it will be difficult at times, and I have heard just about every comment about my desire to work at WDW, but all jobs have their moments.  I know it sounds cliche, but Horizons was right, "if you can dream it, you really can do it!"  Walt was right too; "all of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."  We had the courage, and we love this next chapter in our life.  What will you go out and achieve in this new year?  Whatever it is, work hard, and keep moving forward!
These photos are my view of the New Year's fireworks at Magic Kingdom from my neighborhood!






No comments:

Post a Comment